bricox171 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

jason schmidt??

he just went back to the DL today and i wanna get rid of him. i was looking through the waiver list and i didnt see anyone worth picking up. this is my current starting staff:

justin verlander

jason schmidt (dl)

aj burnett

chad gaudin

sean marshall

rich harden (dl)

al reyes

jj putz

eric gagne

i currently have rich harden in the DL spot

these are some starters on the waiver list that might be possible adds. lemme know what ya think.

bronson arroyo

ervin santana

jaime moyer

greg maddux

scott olsen

cliff lee

jeff suppan

adam wainwright

josh johnson (dl) pitching tonite

jason jennings

gallardo has already been picked up. what should i do? as you can tell i dont have the strongest SP's but my offense helps out.

c-irod

1b-justin morneau

2b-dan uggla

3b-david wright

ss-jj hardy

of-carl crawford

of-jeff francoeur

of-nick swisher

util-hunter pence

bn-julio lugo

bn-ryan braun

bn-ian kinsler

bn-mike napoli (will drop)

maybe i can trade??

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it looks like you are going to have to drop Napoli and Schmidt. Burnett is going to be headed to the DL soon as well and you cannot have 3 SP on the DL at once and expect to survive with your pitching how it is. I would pick up Ervin Santana and Josh Johnson out of the list you said was available. Ervin is really struggling on the road so i would beware of that for now but he has good stuff and will get it going wherever he pitches soon enough

• Login to reply the answers
  • Wheels
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Burnett is heading to the DL soon too.

Drop Schmidt. Honestly, I like Ervin Santana but you can only pitch him at home. You have to bench him on the road. Josh Johnson is the next guy I would try. Wainwright has been better in the last few starts, think about him as well. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

i think the best move yu can possibly make is drop mike napoli for josh johnson for now. and see how it plays out. well, hope this helps.

• 3 years ago

The Dodgers do seem stable on paper in spite of the shown fact that the enjoying cards get it executed with super group chemistry and training. i've got faith the Dodgers will make a run yet wont be waiting to conquer the enjoying cards.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i would pick up josh johnson since he is coming back tonight...he did very well last year with a very youthfull and talented team

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you now need to drop jason Schmidt because he is done for the year.

• jss104
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

lee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.