Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles ยท 1 decade ago

Is this Dumb Blond Joke funny or lame?

K, here it is, me and my friends made it up, but a lot of people have heard it b4:

A blonde cop stops blonde motorist and asks for her driving license.

The Motorist scuffles around in her purse and can't find it. She says to the cop, "I must have left it at home officer."

The cop says, "Well, do you have any kind of identification?" The motorist scuffles around in her purse again, and finds a pocket mirror.

She looks at it and says to the cop, "All I have is this picture of myself." The cop says, "Let me see it, then." So the blonde motorist gives the mirror to the blonde cop, who looks at it, and replies, "Well, if I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have even pulled you over. You can go now."

Funny/lame??

Best Answer

niether!!! IT'S HILARIOUS!!!!

What do you call a brunette status between a blonde and a purple head? An interpreter. Did you pay attention with regard to the blonde that grew to become into engaged on the "M & M" production facility as a qc inspector? She have been given fired, she grew to become into rejecting all the "W & W" ones. what's the adaptation between a blonde PMS'ing and a terrorist? you may negotiate with the terrorist. 6. See the link under for greater.

Blonde Guts

One day three women went camping - a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. The blonde suddenly had to go to the bathroom. She went into the woods with her toilet paper and did her business.

While she was gone, the brunette and the redhead decided to play a joke on her. They skinned a rabbit and snuck up on the blonde, put the guts behind her and ran back to the campsite. Three minutes later they heard a scream.

Then they waited another half an hour and the blonde came back, sweating. She said, "I had to poop so hard I pooped my guts out. But with the grace of God and these two fingers, I think I got them back in."

Funny dumb blond

• cats

Ha Ha! Funny! 10!

Good one :)

Somewhere in the middle between funny and lame...

It's lamin a funny way. Satr for you!

funny

lmfao thats good...ive never heard that one before thats pretty good... so i guess the police officer is blonde too.. haha so good so good **star for you**

its ok cuz like its funny bt not really funny so i think its okay

lol

That's funny.