After being shamed by the Armed Forces did George W Bush?
Kerry served bush lied and went AWOL
and Bush had an attack team try to Discredit a REAL VETthe swift boat truthers were all discredited for their story--the one that claimed Kerry didn't deserve Purple Heart because that "wasn't a battle" gladly accepted one for same incident
Clinton had college deferment and was one of the Nations top students----Rhodes Scholar
HERE IS THE LIST OF BRAVE REPUBLICANS WHO PROUDLY BELIEVE IN SENDING OTHERS TO DIE FOR BUSH'S LIES IN IRAQ:
* Dick Cheney: did not serve. Several deferments, the last by marriage.
* Dennis Hastert: did not serve.
* Tom Delay: did not serve.
* Roy Blunt: did not serve.
* Bill Frist: did not serve.
* Mitch McConnell: did not serve.
* Rick Santorum: did not serve.
* Trent Lott: did not serve.
* John Ashcroft: did not serve. Seven deferments to teach business.
* Jeb Bush: did not serve.
* Karl Rove: did not serve.
* Saxby Chambliss: did not serve. "Bad knee." The man who attacked> Max
* Paul Wolfowitz: did not serve.
* Vin Weber: did not serve.
* Richard Perle: did not serve.
* Douglas Feith: did not serve.
* Eliot Abrams: did not serve.
* Richard Shelby: did not serve.
* Jon! Kyl: did not serve.
* Tim Hutchison: did not serve.
* Christopher Cox: did not serve.
* Newt Gingrich: did not serve.
* Don Rumsfeld: served in Navy (1954-57) as flight instructor.
* George W. Bush: failed to complete his six-year National Guard; got
assigned to Alabama so he could campaign for family friend running for U.S. Senate; failed to show up for required medical exam, disappeared from duty.
* Ronald Reagan: due to poor eyesight, served in a non-combat role making movies.
* B-1 Bob Dornan: Consciously enlisted after fighting was over in Korea.
* Phil Gramm: did not serve.
* Dana Rohrabacher: did not serve.
* John M. McHugh: did not serve.
* JC Watts: did not serve.
* Jack Kemp: did not serve. "Knee problem," although continued in NFL
for 8 years.
* Dan Quayle: Journalism unit of the Indiana National Guard.
* Rudy Giuliani: did not serve.
* George Pataki: did not serve.
* Spencer Abraham: did not serve.
* John Engler: did not serve.
* Lindsey Graham: National Guard lawyer.
* Arnold Schwarzenegger: AWOL from Austrian army base.
Pundits & Preachers
* Sean Hannity: did not serve.
* Rush Limbaugh: did not serve (4-F with an 'anal cyst.')
* Bill O'Reilly: did not serve.
* Michael Savage: did not serve.
* George Will: did not serve.
* Chris Matthews: did not serve.
* Paul Gigot: did not serve.
* Bill Bennett: did not serve.
* Pat Buchanan: did not serve.
* John Wayne: did not serve.
* Bill Kristol: did not serve.
* Kenneth Starr: did not serve.
* Antonin Scalia: did not serve.
* Clarence Thomas: did not serve.
* Ralph Reed: did not serve.
* Michael Medved: did not serve.
* Charlie Daniels: did not serve.
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Dont do that, you will make people cry. Dont you know truth has a liberal bias?
- oldhagLv 51 decade ago
Wow, I think we need to really clean house this next election. The last time this country was doing really good was when Ike was President. The U.S. had about 7% of the population of the world and manufactured 50% of the goods sold. It would be nice to go back to that time and have a General as President.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Yeah this is for my question u answered...
only three percent on illegals work in fields and stuff like that... their called americas hidden work force for a reason and all those statistics did not come from ur knowledge u prolly copied and pasted from some bias sight that put those their for hype.. without ILLEGAL immigrants.. the USA's economy would have already crumbled... so their id rip on u for 10 more minutes but i got some AP homework to do.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
That is an impressive list. May I see the same list with Democrat names? I'm sure there are a lot of surprises there, too!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
Man. . .
I am Democrat/Liberal, and I say this with the most honesty I can muster -
You must really have no life! Shut off the computer, step your pastey @$$ outside and find something else to do!! A well-rounded person is a well-educated person.
- 1 decade ago
Hi! I copy stuff from different web site, then try to pass them off as my own original thought.
- Mark ALv 61 decade ago
Yep, you have once again beaten that poor dead horse.
Relax, take a nap, and stay on those med's