Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Where is the hell your religion believes in? Is it within this solar system or another?

Ditto heaven

13 Answers

Relevance
  • eldad9
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You realize not all religions have a concept of a hell, right?

I mean, it would take a pretty sadistic god to come up with something like that.

• wgr88
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Hello and the only real source of infomation MUST come from without taking it out of context The Holy Bible, and it says first in Jer.31:3 God's character is one of Love,

2 Peter 3:9 says God is NOT willing that any should perish, in Heb.12:29 God is a consuming fire, to Sin where ever its found, Mal.4:1-3 sinners will be turned to ashes, and in Rev.20:14 and 21:8 the "EFFECTS" Of hell not the fire is forever, hell is future but be somewhere else, the whole earth will be on fire, but you and i need NOT be there we can be safe in The kingdom of God, find out how, free bible lessons www.itiswritten.com God bless email me not messenger also wgr88@yahoo.com God bless

Source(s): The Holy Bible
  • 1 decade ago

The Vedic(Hindu) concept of Universe has thousands of Living planets...There are 14 principle planetery system...divided into 3...namely the Higher planetery system which is way beyond our solar system...The middle planetery system. which is where we are(our solar system) and the lower planetry system which is consists of the Hellish planets...The Sun only lights up the Middle planets while the Higher planets are self illuminated.

So the Hellish conditions of life exist in Hellish planets known as Atala,Vitala, Sutala, Talatala, mahatala, Rasatala and Patala so there are 7 planets orbiting beyond our solar system but below Earth's rotation of the Sun planet. There the concept of life is way below earth's standard of living.

The Law of Karma is whatever actions one has undertaken, he is sure to assume a material body and consciousness to suit his current actions...One is actually creating his next destination and next birth by one's own actions and thoughts. So actions produced reactions . So these reactions can come in the form of diease,suffering,pain,accidents or good actions also produced reactions like getting a good job, temporary material happiness and many being born into Singapore safe and sound are due to their previous actions, he is rewarded. A person born into a war-torn country always suffering is getting the reactions from his previous birth. This is the reason people are born into different situation due to our own actions.. Not by the wishful thinking of God. That is nonsense.

Hare Krishna

• 1 decade ago

Heaven is in the outer planes of the dimension of thought, ruled over by His Celestial Highness, Rathiel, Archduke of the Eighth Heaven.

Long may he reign!

I could tell you the secret location of Hell. The only problem is that celestial reconaissance parties have been tracking us for the past several thousand years. I think they're monitoring this transmission... wait... I think they're just outside my door..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hell:

Can't exist in an "All-Knowing God's" reality. If he is going to create "hell", then it makes him evil to create those who are going to occupy the realm knowing full well he is creating some soul to occupy it at the time He is creating the soul.

However, if you have a "God-who-possesses-ignorance", then hell is a trashcan for God's mistakes. That would mean God faxs-up--ergo, a fak-up.

So to believe in hell, is to believe God is evil, or God is too stupid to create it right the way He wants it.

• 1 decade ago

I suppose Hell is Earth and Heaven is also Earth. This is all we have. Let's make it nice for everyone.

• 1 decade ago

If u are bad person u are in hell,

If u are good person u are in heaven.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

we don't have one, so its nowhere. as for heaven, as soon as some grand old rabbi or sage comes up with a universally accepted idea of what that is, then maybe i could tell you more. as it currently, nobody agrees.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I dont believe in religion.I believe in Jesus .Hell is in the center of the earth

• 1 decade ago

hell is not a physical place and neither is heaven

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.