preppy girls...?

what is still in?

i mean, are ppl still wearing ripped jeans and polos?

i havent seen anyone wearing those shirts that say "abercrombie and fitch" or "hollsiter" or n e thing on them.

lately ive noticed that the preppy girls wear sweatpants sometimes, and have moved to flowy t's and tanks with nice jeans that...that dont always have the 'hollister' logo on the pocket.

so whats in? are ppl still shopping at hollister? whats up??

Favorite Answer

lots of people still shop @ hollister and A&F and everything...styles just kinda change. a lot of girls at my school still wear Hollister and stuff, but sometimes girls wear different (more expensive) jeans, like seven jeans. I see tons of people wearing name brands, but sometimes the name isn't all over the shirt or anything, there is just the little logo in the corner or the bottom or whatever (like a moose or bird).

• um those sweatpants are probably Juicy Couture and yes now the fashion thing is more relaxed but yes people are still shopping at Hollisters but also some of the people wearing the sweatpants is probably because of finals and the end of school but when fall rolls back around you may want to wear something nice for school!! ok i hope i was helpful

I hate ripped jeans. I love polos. A+F & hollister are not preppy. I like to look simple yet classy. I wear alot of solid colors. I love Brooks Brothers, Lacoste, J. Crew, Ralph Lauren and Vineyard Vines :)

yes but of course.. haha!

hmm.. i love skinny jeans for a night out.. they really go with anything.. especially a short flowy dress over the jeans is really cute!!

and colorful tops that are flowy are in style.

I think hollister and Abercrombie are still in style,

i also like to shop at forever21.com

and stores like that; they allow you to have your own unique style.

hollister a&f AE are in no ripped jeans are so out and polos?? Eww i wear hollister sweat pants i love them and what do you mean by flowy tee shirts like if you mean big or whatever no they will always have holllister and A&F shirts

• anon

Conspicuous logos and labels are pretty desperate-looking these days. If people are shopping Hollister they are just not getting tacky t's and sweats with "Hollister" emblazoned on every inch of it.

The worst are tacky ho's who are STILL wearing labels (Hollister and Juicy are the worst offenders) across their butts.

Yes- people still shop at those stores- it is just considered really tacky to advertise for that store and wear the store's name across your shirt/pants

right here permit me swap this to the oppisite gender.. swap! ok. properly, i think of goth men are particularly gruesome and unusual. i like preppy men...i assume. i dont particularly comprehend what preppy potential, yet i think of it potential that he dresses intense high quality, and is intense high quality and stunning. goth men and ladies scare me

• kay

ripped jeans aren't preppy. abercrombie and hollister aren't preppy either. think burberry, j.crew, lacoste.

OF COURSE THEY ARE IN SILLY!

I WORK AT ABERCROMBIE AND WE STILL WEAR THEM, BUT WHAT'S IN THE MOST IS THE LAYERING OF SHIRTS, POLOS REMIND ME OF DIKES, AND I HATE WHEN GIRLS JUST WEAR THE SWEATS ITS GROSS MAKES THEM LOOK ROUGH, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY GO OUT TO PLACES, ITS EMBARRASING, AND YEAH LOGOS ARE REALLY FOR LIKE HIGH SCHOOL KIDS, THATS JUST HOW I SEE IT.

Source(s): ME...