old rock and roll song barracuda?

please help me find it

Favorite Answer

see and hear it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-6o1BRezuw

Youtube thumbnail

about it from wiki

"Barracuda" is a song written and recorded by the rock band Heart. It was released as the first single from the band's second album Little Queen in 1977. The song is an aggressive rock and roll number which immediately drew comparisons to Led Zeppelin, particularly with Ann Wilson's vocal delivery on the chorus: "...you're gonna burn, burn, burn into the wick..."

Upon its release "Barracuda" became Heart's second top-twenty hit in the U.S., peaking at number eleven on the Billboard Hot 100. The song has become one of the band's signature tunes and is still a staple on American classic rock radio playlists.

lyrics

So this aint the end -

I saw you again today

I had to turn my heart away

Smiled like the sun -

Kisses for real

And tales - it never fails!

You lying so low in the weeds

I bet you gonna ambush me

Youd have me down down down down on my knees

Now wouldnt you, barracuda?

Back over time we were all

Trying for free

You met the porpoise and me

No right no wrong, selling a song-

A name, whisper game.

If the real thing dont do the trick

You better make up something quick

You gonna burn burn burn burn it to the wick

Ooooooh, barracuda?

Sell me sell you the porpoise said

Dive down deep down to save my head

You...i think you got the blues too.

All that night and all the next

Swam without looking back

Made for the western pools - silly fools!

If the real thing dont do the trick

No, you better make up something quick

Ooooooohhhh, barra barracuda.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

Source(s): great song

"Barracuda" has been featured on the soundtracks to both the film Charlie's Angels and the video games Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (on the in-game K-DST radio station), and Prey.

Rasputina has a cover version of the song, and has played it on tours and while opening for Primus. Fergie recorded a cover of this song for the soundtrack of the 2007 animated film, Shrek the Third.

A cover version has been confirmed for Guitar Hero III.

Alice in Chains guitarist Jerry Cantrell stated that this is his favorite song by Heart.

Also Alice In Chains covered this song with Gretchen Wilson at the 2007 VH1 Rock Honors.

Dr. Hook & the medicine teach: purely sixteen hide of the Rolling Stone attractive Eyes once you're in Love With a perfect woman I have been given Stoned & I ignored It Sharing the nighttime mutually walk perfect In purely a touch greater Doobie Brothers: Black Water Takin' It to the Streets pay attention to the music Boston: better than a feeling Smokin' Hitch a journey Rock 'n Roll Band Steve Miller Band: Jungle Love Take the funds & Run The Joker Fly Like an Eagle Je Airliner an incredible sort of advantageous 70'S music SO the alternative would be common!!! :oD

The band Heart sings barracuda.

Barracuda? like the song by Heart?

It is by "Heart" they're great saw them in concert many times

CD is Little Queen

1977 (redone on CD)

songs that are good on it are

Treat me Well

Cry to Me

Little Queen

and of course Barracuda

It's by Heart, originally off the album "Little Queen".

It is Heart from the album little queen

it's by Heart...one of the best rock songs!!

I have it on my Heart Greatest Hits CD.