Does my boyfriend have a golf addiction and should i move on?

I'm afraid my b/f is addicted to (of all things) golf. He plays golf every Sunday (this morning he left at 7 a.m.) I asked him if he wanted to come by my house afterwards and he said we'd talk more later. Well later- 8 hours later and he was on his way home, he says he is beat and asks if I wanted to... show more I'm afraid my b/f is addicted to (of all things) golf. He plays golf every Sunday (this morning he left at 7 a.m.) I asked him if he wanted to come by my house afterwards and he said we'd talk more later. Well later- 8 hours later and he was on his way home, he says he is beat and asks if I wanted to come to his house. i wonder if he thought i would say no and stay home, well I went. Low and behold he sat on the couch watching more golf till and was when I left 2 hours late. He plays in all tournaments, goes on golf trips and plays at least 1-2 days during the week. Even friends and just people I barely know make comments to me about him and his golf. Am I crazy for staying with this man. Would a die hard golfer find time to spend with his woman. Oh yeah after the game today- he did mention he had stayed and had 3 pitchers of beer with his buddies. Paranoid I guess but would you all think he really didn't want to see me afterwards?