Whatever happened to Anita Bryant and her crusade against gays?

I was just drinking some orange juice and I was reminded of growing up in Florida and having Anita Bryant and Florida OJ being boycotted by gays after she started ranting about us. We showed the world how well we could organize against someone who had a personal agenda against us. Why didn't the Christians back... show more I was just drinking some orange juice and I was reminded of growing up in Florida and having Anita Bryant and Florida OJ being boycotted by gays after she started ranting about us. We showed the world how well we could organize against someone who had a personal agenda against us. Why didn't the Christians back her up better?
Update: I forced myself to go out and look info up on her and I think that God has made her a mess in return for her hatred. I'm sorry that people were hurt by her, but it must be saying something like, "don't spread hate and lies." Alex, no one shot her that I can see. EmmaPeel66, it would be... show more I forced myself to go out and look info up on her and I think that God has made her a mess in return for her hatred. I'm sorry that people were hurt by her, but it must be saying something like, "don't spread hate and lies."

Alex, no one shot her that I can see.

EmmaPeel66, it would be wonderful if someone could curb the rabid fundies. Like your name.

Jared G, if I find any short and curlies in my juice...

Death, is her son really gay. We cursed her with that, but we didn't think it would stick. I guess my Witchly powers are stronger than I thought

Thanks to all the rest for your time spent finding out all these things. I haven't been very active in the gay world so I am thankful to hear news every now and then. Kudos to all.

If you want to see my beautiful kids I adopted, some see them at
uttp://www.unitedpaganchurch.org/galle...