Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Hebrew - English translation needed...?

od kama iamim amivchanim... can someone tell me what it means in English?

It's not for a test! I'm not learning Hebrew yet.. but I'm trying to understand what some people write to me...

Best Answer

This depends on whether there is a question mark at the end.

If it's a question, in spoken Hebrew, it could conceivably mean "in how many days time are the tests?"

If there's no question mark, then it means: "The tests are in a few days time". Behatzlacha! (Good luck!)

So, the translation is: "In how many days will the tests be?" mmm not sure if I spelled it right.

the first 'od' is from but the rest deosn't make sense as far as i know herbew

it quite is the music of Solomon, "music of Songs" financial disaster 5 verse sixteen: ??????, ???????????, ????????, ???????????; ??? ?????? ????? ?????, ??????? ???????????? His mouth is maximum candy; he's altogether gorgeous. this is my liked, and that's my buddy, O daughters of Jerusalem. Sorry, yet ??????????? potential " gorgeous (plural)" and is not any longer a connection with Mohammed.