Wish
Lv 4
Wish asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

Whats a good start up business that does not require huge capital?

I wanna set up a business that is promising and not needing huge start up capital. I love fashion and arts. Ideas?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

promoting live events

HR / job placement agency

Consultant

Art dealer (starving artists will give you their work on consignment)

• 1 decade ago

hey there,

I think its great you want to start your own business. Remember the most promising, and rewarding are the ones you are passionate about. maybe think of something in the fashion or arts field you wish existed ,or have said to your self should exist or could be made better. Thats the best way to start.

Brainstorm on PAPER random thoughts about what you look to get out of the business besides just money what your strong points are and how to go about incorporating them in your future business.

GOOD LUCK!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sell through the internet, this doesn't need a large start up capital.

Take a look on this site http://www.moneyaside.com for some tips on how to make money online - work from home - Just Tips No Tricks.

• idiart
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

hiya there, i think of of its large you elect for to initiate your guy or woman corporation corporation. undergo in recommendations the substantial promising, and effective are those you're smitten by. probably think of of of something indoors the type or arts field you elect for existed ,or have pronounced for your self ought to exist or could desire to be made extra suitable effective. Thats the substantial acceptable thank you to initiate. Brainstorm on PAPER random recommendations approximately what you look to get out of the corporation corporation as suitable purely money what your good factors are and the thank you to bypass approximately incorporating them on your destiny corporation corporation. good fulfillment!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mobile car wash. Hard but realistic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.