Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

has anyone watch john doe and liked it ?

its a really good show to me and if anyone would be kind enough to tell me were i can find some episodes at id appreciate it i found one already but they only have the first nine episode thank u to who ever answers my question i appreciate it .

Favorite Answer

Agree entirely with Carlmichael31. I watched it all when it was on TV here (Australia). It was on at about 1am in the morning. I LOVED it. I was so P*ssed off when it was cancelled (after 21 eps) and we didn't get any answers on who he was and why he knew everything.

I loved Dominic Purcell in it too and that's the sole reason I decided to watch Prison Break. (And may I add I am very glad I did:))

Sorry, I have no idea where you can get any of the episodes - I have no idea about downloading TV.

Below is a link to wikipedia's page on John Doe. Beware it contains spoilers of the ending and also tells you what the producers said about what the answers were going to be about who he was. So I suggest you not read it until you've seen it all. However I thought maybe some of the other answerers might like to take a look also.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Doe_(TV_series)

Warning, above link contains (*SPOILERS!*).

Source(s): wikipedia

I thought it was great. I watched all the episodes when they aired. Too bad it was cancelled so we never find out exactly who he is.

btw, sorry I don't know where to get the episodes.

yeah. my bf and me liked the show very much. It's a waste that it got cancelled...sigh

as for the episodes, maybe u can check out this website.

i saw one on the sci-fi channel because the guy that comes out on prison break comes out on it and its ok. didnt really catch my atention though.