Where do you buy maternity resort wear?

Just wondering where people buy maternity clothes that are suitable for a Caribbean vacation.......especially when you need to buy them when they may not be in season (fall/winter)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If there is a Target store or online, check they have maternity clothes for summer. also bathing suits.

• 1 decade ago

Have you tried eBay?

Also, go to Craigslist.com and find your city. Place a wanted ad for free under clothing. You will be surprised how many women have gently worn/ like new clothing that is hanging in their closet that they would be willing to sell to you for a reasonable price!

• mento
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I tremendously doubt the toddler is uncomfortable in keeping with what the mummy is wearing. It in all probability can not even experience the version! besides, they're already surprisingly squished in there. i think of you may desire to easily depart her on my own. If she refuses to positioned on maternity pants, it relatively is her decision. it is not harming you or the toddler so merely depart her on my own.

• 1 decade ago

Babydolls are still in, at least where I live

So depending on how far along you are, you could just stock up on those when they go on end of summer sale

If not, go to eBay

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the only stores i know are mimi maternity, and mommy-to-be

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.