I NEED A CROATIAN TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF ""Jo Volim Nega" TO ENGLISH! PLEASE HELP! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Favorite Answer

Hm,that's not correct!

Instead of "Jo Volim Nega" should be grammatically "Ja volim njega" as you wrote, or more correct (on Croatian): "Ja ga volim", and this means: "I love him".

Tell me if you need more help.

Source(s): I am Croatian, and see my web page http://www.JimyjevaStranica.com for more.
  • smyers

Cudos to Becca Lynn. Joseph Smith stated that he would have presented a miles better translation or interpretation to the KJV yet that it replaced into good sufficient for his purposes. Smith began on an stimulated translation yet in no way executed it. we've products of it that have been preserved via the Reorganized LDS began via his son, Joseph III. those exerpts have been integrated into the present LDS ebook of the KJV of the Bible. between the flaws i chanced on ironic replaced into whilst i replaced into examining the Portuguese translation of the Bible. I took 3 volumes and in comparison the comparable verses in each and every person and located them worded in yet differently. the hot English translations of the Bible do the comparable ingredient. the various wordings can and do yield distinctive interpretations or a minimum of nuances to the verses. it fairly is yet another clarification why the Bible states that the scriptures are of no inner maximum interpretation. which means we could continually continually seek for the muse of the Holy Ghost whilst examining the scriptures so as that we are able to have the Lord's understanding and interpretation thereof. 2 puppy. a million: 20 20 understanding this standard, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any inner maximum interpretation.

Ja (ya) volim (voleem) njega ('nj pronounced as Spanish ñ) means I love him.

Source(s): I speak Serbo-Croatian.

That means:

I love him.