Why can't we find Osama Bin Laden?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because he is DEAD.

To begin with, bin Laden has been a CIA agent for a very long time.

911 was set up ages before it happened and he was the choice to be "terrorist of the century" as part of the whole 911 farce. He was not a well man before 911 but he went on. Several years ago he just died. It has been proven by experts that all tapes and even the images of him that have been presented to the American people so conveniently when Bush needed a boost, have been false. The images and the voice do not match and this has been attested to by many experts.

Israeli intelligence: Bin Laden is dead, heir has been chosen

SPECIAL TO WORLD TRIBUNE.COM

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

TEL AVIV Osama Bin Laden appears to be dead but his colleagues have decided that Al Qaida and its insurgency campaign against the United States will continue, Israeli intelligence sources said.

Al Qaida terrorists have launched a new campaign of economic warfare and are targeting shipping in the Middle East, according to U.S. intelligence officials.

The Israeli sources said Israel and the United States assess that Bin Laden probably died in the U.S. military campaign in Afghanistan in December. They said the emergence of new messages by Bin Laden are probably fabrications, Middle East Newsline reported.

But Bin Laden's heir has been chosen and his colleagues have decided to resume Al Qaida's offensive against the United States and Western allies, the sources said.

That is ONE report. Here is another.

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (CNN) --Pakistan's president says he thinks Osama bin Laden is most likely dead because the

suspected terrorist has been unable to get treatment for his kidney disease.

"I think now, frankly, he is dead for the reason he is a ...

kidney patient," Gen. Pervez Musharraf said on Friday in an

interview with CNN.

Musharraf said Pakistan knew bin Laden took two dialysis

machines into Afghanistan. "One was specifically for his own

personal use," he said.

"I don't know if he has been getting all that treatment in

Afghanistan now. And the photographs that have been shown

of him on television show him extremely weak. ... I would

give the first priority that he is dead and the second priority

that he is alive somewhere in Afghanistan."

Go here for images of Bin Laden in health and in illness to compare: http://www.welfarestate.com/binladen/funeral/

ANOTHER article: Nov. 28, 2002. 06:23 PM

Bin Laden tape a fake, Swiss lab says. Scientists compared recording to 20 other tapes of terror chief

PARIS (AP) - The latest audiotape statement attributed to accused terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden is not authentic, a Swiss research institute said.

The Lausanne-based Dalle Molle Institute for Perceptual Artificial Intelligence said it is 95-per-cent certain the tape does not feature the voice of the long-absent terrorist leader.

The review of the tape was commissioned by France-2 television and its findings were presented by the institute's Professor Herve Boulard in a special TV report shown late Thursday.

He said the institute compared the voice on the tape, first aired two weeks ago on Al-Jazeera, an Arabic television network, with some 20 earlier recordings of bin laden.

U.S. experts maintain the tape will likely never be fully authenticated because its poor quality defies complete analysis by even the most sophisticated voice-print technology.

But U.S. experts who have heard it generally support the conclusion by U.S. law-enforcement officials that it probably is bin Laden speaking.

In the tape, the speaker refers to recent terrorist strikes U.S. officials believe are connected to bin Laden's Al Qaeda network. If fully verified, it would provide the first evidence in a year that bin Laden survived U.S. bombing in Afghanistan.

Yet ANOTHER.

Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper: al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633

News of Bin Laden's Death and Funeral 10 days ago

Islamabad - A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa'da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.

OK now we have established he is dead. Remember this when you are told he did the next terrorist attack that the Bushbots unleash on America. Or perhaps they will choose to use Iran as a scapegoat.

REMEMBER if they used a fake to start one illegal war, they will not hesitate to do it again. Remember this when they bomb Iran.

Now, who was bin Laden really?

http://www.savethemales.ca/251102.html

Bush & BinLaden Serve the Same Masters

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2001/2838bin-lond...

Why His Name is Osama bin London

Source(s): http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html Osama bin Laden: A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government http://100777.com/node/1511 America’s Top Bin Laden Expert: Osama’s Dead, the Tape is Phony: ABC News
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I'm wondering the same thing myself...going on 6 years now.

Now I have heard and read that we did have him zeroed in a couple of times, the 1st time at Tora Bora Afghanistan in Oct 2001 and the powers that be put a cease fire in effect to let Pakistan withdraw some high level intelligence officers and operatives and rumor is that Bin Laden was able to get out with them undetected. The 2nd time was when a Predator drone had a lock on him but the order to fire was never given!

The other thing that strikes me as strange is we had the ruler of the Taliban government Mullah Omar IN CUSTODY but we let him go and he is still on the loose and a force behind

the Taliban making a strong resurgence in Afghanistan.

Your question was very interesting, and I bet a lot of people wonder why we haven't nabbed him yet!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because we don't want or care to. I am sure i will get the thumbs down for this but, i will remind everyone of the close ties between the bin laden family and the bush family. Bush senior sits on the board of directors for a bin laden owned company. Also "Tim" "Osman" was a valuable tool for the CIA... or maybe still is.

Source(s): A healthy dose of paranoia
  • 1 decade ago

Look at a relief map of the area he is in. That is one of the most mountainous areas in the world and we are looking for one person who has many who would die rather than say where he is located. This is an individual who unlike other leaders does not care if he lives in some cave for years. We are not talking about finding some minor criminal in a 5 block area of Lima, Ohio.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

she's gonna be the subsequent brittney spears & she is gonna be pregnant quickly i hate her "the final of the two worldss" hmmhh? could mean sumthing Im wit yuh shes the nxt terrorist/Osama bin encumbered/Brittney oh lordd this international is doomed!

• 1 decade ago

there are thousands of miles of caves in the mid east and our troops could spend years just looking for him, not doing anything else, and we still would'nt cover even half of the caves.

• 1 decade ago

Because Bush refuses to even TRY to find him, and because he alienated everyone that would have helped us to do so.

• 1 decade ago

He on the net of course !!!

Looking For Women !!!

Spying On Our Every Move!!!

• 1 decade ago

because all the resources have been spent on invading iraq!!

• 1 decade ago

Because we're too busy invading other countries where we know he didn't go.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.