weman do you feel like your alone in your marriage?

sometime I feel like I'm by myself as if we where room mate.we been together for 22 year.I been thoug hell and back with him.he sit in his chair and me on the other side of the room.I try but sometime I just said to hell with it.can someone give me idid what to do.I'm try of feeling lonly I won't to feel that love agen.help please.

• Favorite Answer

Maybe you need to go out more often. You're husband will start noticing you when you're not around. He will start to miss you and probably worry that you might be leaving him. Say F-It! I'm giong out with the ladies tonight. I'm going to have a good time. I don't have to depend on him for an evening out.

I've only been married for 4 years and I know my husband is crazy about me but sometimes I still feel lonely. I don't think I will ever be able to emotionally connect to my husband the same way I can to a girlfriend. I just have more to say to them. My husband is not big on talking about feelings not because he's an insensitive guy but just because he's not very emotional. I also just have some girl interests that he's obviously not interested in - makeup, fashion, gossip, etc.

Is your husband just insensitive or do you think it has more to do with a gender thing? You should start by talking to him and see if you can work out a compromise. Have a date night once a week. Also you need to start taking better care of yourself. Go out with friends, do something special for yourself. I find my relationship with my husband is so much better when I take care of myself. I'm just happier and it affects our relationship positively.

If after you've truly tried working things through and things still have not changed maybe it's time to consider leaving. It's not worth being unhappy. You've already been through hell and back - why waste more time.

Well you need to tell him and see how he feels or you are gonna go from feeling lonely to being lonely. If you love him try to work it out, if you dont, then make that change. I have been married for 11 years to my high school sweetheart. Yes we do hit some dry patches, but we work through them. I do get lonely sometimes, as does he, but our comminication is great so we talk about it and fix it. There is a difference in loving someone and just being there cuz its comfortable and you have no idea what else to do, find out what you really want and talk to him, then the answer will be in front of you.

Dear Autumn, I feel your question. I hope you feel together and not alone. I would have to answer never to seldom because I am fortunate enough to have had my best friend to marry. That helped because we were so in tune with each other. It is good to be able to feel close to someone and not alone. That being said, we are all seperate people and sometimes will feel alone but we actually are all connected in ways we do not even understand. BTW I care, I know you are not just another avitar on the comp. screen. Good luck and God Bless, Your Assistant

men never went to do anything lots of times. I know how you feel every time I want to do something with my husband he doesn't went to do it. he never takes me anywhere anymore or anything. I think if it wasn't for the kids I would be lonely too. since my kids are between 5 and 12 they keep me busy so I don't have to feel lonely. and the only time I feel really lonely is when he goes on business trips for a few days. I learned over the years that either I go and do something myself to get ride of the loneliness or leave him. I haven't left him yet. I go out and do things with my girlfriends and I also take different classes to help me improve my skills. right now I'm taking a cooking class. but you have two chooses either get out as soon as possible or live with it. and since you been to hell and back with him it's going to be hard to leave him but it's worth it in the end. if your unhappy then you need to do something about it. try talking to him first and see if he's will to met you have way. but if he's not willing then you need to do what's right for you. we should never stay in an unhappy marriage it's no good for us. we went to feel loved, wanted, and cared about. you need to do what's right for you. good luck.

I feel the same way most of the time. You said roomate and yeah, that's how it feels. I do everything and he does nothing and complains when i ask him to do something that i will just end up doing anyway. Sorry hun, guess i can't help you out.

• Dexter

weman feel marriage

no im remarried and this hubby treats me so much better but i went thru that with the first one.. go out on dates and talk