If Cordell Walker is a Texas Ranger, then what is Michael Knight?

Simple question....

If Cordell Walker (from Walker, Texas Ranger) is a Texas Ranger, then what is Michael Knight (from Knight Rider)?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i dont know what ur talking about (Michael Knight) but i do like that texas ranger show =]]

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • tricia
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Michael knight started out as a criminal. Then he was in some kind of accident. The government wanted Michael to go into places where no one else could. By that time he went by the name of Michael long. That's until Devan gave him a new name and identity. The founder of the industry 2000 had a son that looked like Michael. So they gave the founder's son's face to Michael long. And that is when Michael knight was born,. So he work for the csi. Actually the government.

Source(s): That was a great show to watch too. I use to love towatch it every friday night.
  • 1 decade ago

Did you ever watch knight rider? Michael knight.....not his real name was a cop who was shot and left for dead and then saved and sort of sold, traded to, given to the knight foundation. THus the changed his name to Michael Knight from what ever it was. The knight foundation was a defense contractor and he was hired, bought, used to drive the new car KIT because of the law enforcement background his atheletic abilities and because they told him to. He then did what ever they told him to do a lot like MacGyver and the pheonix foundation.

Just read the response above me and he might be right it was a long time ago when I saw the first episode but one of us is deffinately right

• 1 decade ago

A Drunk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.