Is God among us?

There are so many bad things that happen.

Favorite Answer

Yes, He said " I will never leave you or forsake you."

Free will and His partnership with us, leave us with some very bad consequences and, as you say, "bad things that happen" but remember "All things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

God sits High above the heavens and watches the earth. To the believer He abides within by the Holy Spirit. To the unbeliever He is but a breath away when faith in Him is confessed. The bad things that happen in the world are a result of sin and the curse that sin brings upon mankind. However, God has provided answers in His Word and a Savior through Jesus His Son.

God is always among us. Bad things happen because man does what man wants to do. God has always used the word IF in his commands. So when man chooses to do things his own way, God will not interfere and your choice may get you into trouble, just as he has said. To interfere would be to go against his own word. I'm referring to our lives on the personal level of what we do day to day, not from the aspect of world events.

Bad things have been happening since the beginning of time, and god was NEVER there.

he is a creation of man

Yes God is always among us and there's no such thing as a perfect world.

Yes God is with us..but Jesus also told us these things would happen....rest in the knowledge that Jesus said...I will never leave you or forsake you...Lo I am with you always even until the end of time...

God (or whatever you choose to call him/her) is part of everyone. He is not something outside of us. He is part of us. He/she is the source of life that sustains us. God is love. That is what Jesus and all the other great teachers have been trying to tell us. "I am in the father and the father is in me"

God is with us always. We choose not to see or hear him.

"And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright." [Qu'ran 2:186]

Let's invite Quetzalcoatl, Zeus and FSM too! They're all among us when bad things happen!

god watchs over us