Curt Schilling anyone?

i hate him! he needs to shut his mouth.

And furthermore Im over the moon he missed the no-no, he would have turned into an intolerable, assanine assclown,

and btw Curt, SHUT UP!
Update: Yes, im a red sox fan, i also hate Julio Lugo, But Curt is an idiot. He loves the media attention, says something he knows is stupid, just so he can apologize for the extra attention.
Update 2: Wayne, oh boy, you are full of crap. I hated schilling when he signed for te red sox, i still hate him now. I do not hate drew,manny or anyone else u mentioned, In fact im really big on JD Drew, and yes i do play sport, You don't know anything about me, so go back and sponge of mommy and daddys money, and leave... show more Wayne, oh boy, you are full of crap. I hated schilling when he signed for te red sox, i still hate him now. I do not hate drew,manny or anyone else u mentioned, In fact im really big on JD Drew, and yes i do play sport, You don't know anything about me, so go back and sponge of mommy and daddys money, and leave the rest of us to get on with our hard work earning our own way in this world.
Update 3: Further more, i know theres a fan out there, of every team who hates at least one of their players. I just happen to dilike curts big mouth, always after media attention. I've never been a fan of Lugo anywhere, but now he plays for my team, i understand even more why. And for someone to suggest i might not be a... show more Further more, i know theres a fan out there, of every team who hates at least one of their players. I just happen to dilike curts big mouth, always after media attention. I've never been a fan of Lugo anywhere, but now he plays for my team, i understand even more why. And for someone to suggest i might not be a real fan, that is the biggest load of crap. IF Schilling would shut up with his big mouth, I'd probbaly like him. It's not cos he cant play, but cos hes a moronic dick who won't ever shut up. I'm as true a fan as you will ever see any place. So if you can't understand that, GFY!