wats up with loud music??

i never get it, y do guys turn their music SUPPPPPER loud wn they drive, is it really to imprees the girls??

Best Answer

Being a guy who would usually prefer the music being louder:

Music, almost any music, has the ability to be mood changing, energizing, moving, it's an experience. The quieter the music is the less it can physically affect you. Especially being in a car with a good sound system the music can surround you and you can feel it all over you. You can hear everything in the music when it gets louder, you miss alot when it's quiet. My body will get chills and tingle when I'm really enjoying something, especially loud. If your music is quiet you don't even have to pay attention to it.

I really think anyone trying to impress girls with music is a loser, and they're probably listening to some terrible music. If you're trying to impress someone else with the music it's not for you and you're not woried about what it is.

I'm impressed when girls start to enjoy the music i'm really enjoying. Music is a real bonding force; two people can sit there and really enjoy each other, enjoying music together.

Most of the time i have my music loud cause it gets me all pumped up...yea i think yesterday I was listening to Iron Maiden: A matter of life and death..they're awesome