Are there any historical writings outside of the Bible that corroborate the miracles of Jesus?

I heard about Jesus feeding several thousand people with two loaves of bread and some fish from a basket. They just kept coming, more and more. Did anyone in the crowd write a letter, diary entry, journal entry, anything? Is there a scroll somewhere kept by anyone who was there? We have tons of writings from... show more I heard about Jesus feeding several thousand people with two loaves of bread and some fish from a basket. They just kept coming, more and more. Did anyone in the crowd write a letter, diary entry, journal entry, anything? Is there a scroll somewhere kept by anyone who was there? We have tons of writings from this time (Dead Sea Scrolls for starters) but nothing mentioning this event.

Please help.