I Need Help In Beating the elite four in Diamond!?

Well.......i need help! ummm some tips cus i just can't! it only took a week to get all 8th gyms and i really need help....the pokemon i'm use to battle them

1.Gyarados lv.25(in training)

2.Dialga lv. 51

3.Uxie lv.52

4.infernape lv.58

5.Luxray lv.52

pc.luxray lv.41

help plzz?

which one??

Favorite Answer

That's almost exactly my team when I beat the elite 4 and Cynthia, except mine had lower levels.

I had:

Palkia- 52

Uxie- 50

Infernape- 56

Luxray- 48

Steelix- 45

Gastrodon- 36

You should bring about 20 hyper potions or moomoo milks, and 15 revives. Also, several elixirs or leppa berries to raise PP. I lost the first time, but by one hit, and i had Cynthia's last pokemon with 10 HP left, too, but she got a critical hit. The second time was a breeze.

First of all, you really don't want to be fighting the Elite Four with an 'in training' pokemon in your team. Until you can beat them easily, you need all 6 spots filled with your best and highest level Pokemon.

Second, your Pokemon are too low level. They should be at LEAST in the mid to high 50s (like 57+ as a minimum), if not low 60s. You need to spend some more time leveling them -- I would suggest Victory Road, since it's where you'll get the most experience at this point.

I'm also not sure why you list 5 Pokemon and then have a second lower level Luxray listed as "p.c" -- is this your 6th team member? I would actually recommend using a different Pokemon. While having one Luxray is great (I had one in my team, the first time I beat them), you really want to get a variety of types in there. I see that you don't have a Grass type in your team at all; if I were you I would switch the second Luxray for a Grass Pokemon. Maybe Shiftry or Ludicolo, neither of whom are too hard to find.

Good luck!

you need some water pokemon thats the best kind you can use against them but try to get most of them to lv.80 that makes it real easy i used my empoleon the whole time he was at lv.80 but i had to use a couple of items.

Source(s): my brother

whoa first of all you need to majorly level up your pokemon..they should all be over lvl 60 minimum..other that that...check out http://www.serebii.net/ more help there =)