Mr. D
Mr. D asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

which of the following NFL players will retire with the most rings?

Peyton Manning

Adam Vinatieri

Tom Brady

Ben Roethlisberger

LT

Shaun Alexander

Favorite Answer

Easy answer... Vinatieri.

He's bested Brady already. Now, he's got one with the Colts, and there's NO question that the NFL is Peyton Manning, and Peyton is the NFL. Family Man, focused and intense. Maybe the best all-time, as his career moves along (and the Colts WILL beat New England & SD again and again and again). Listen, I'm a NJ Giants fan.. and I still see what's happening with the NFL -- how Micheal Vick was hyped for 5-6 years as "Barry Sanders at QB" when in reality, he's awful and now, lost everything in the court of public opinion as the "real-him" seems to have come out... the NFL needs Manning now, more than ever to stem what's going in with felons, trials and troubles from Cincy to Tenn. to DBs nearest you.

And while the NFL sold itself on Brady for years (and the concept of a mostly-white NFL team with less-stars, and more 'smart' spare-parts & strategy/adherence to coaching etc.)... that's coming to a close with the new-days of Randy Moss. Plus, Brady isn't the all-american aw-shucks boy anymore, now that his paternity suit will be front & center come this Fall (even with ESPN's old-boy, pro-New England Bristol Boys sweeping it under the rug... the fans will know).

The truth hurts and most people don't speak it (or can't see it) -- but the NFL knows Peyton's its MAN now... and if Vin. is seeing 1-2 more trophies.

Adam Vinatieri, he already has 4 rings, 3 with the Pats and 1 with the Colts, and because of the longevity of kickers he has a better chance of staying healthy. He is still on the Colts, which will remain to be a condender for the next few years so he has the best chance at retiring with the most rings out of those players mentioned above.

tom brady no doubt. he already has the most on that list aside from adam vinatieri, and for once in his career he's going into a season with some of the high caliber offensive players that most of the great quarterbacks have always had.

vinatieri wil be lucky if he gets one more

alexander will never get one

roethlisberger probably won't get another one, he hasn't looked the same since the championship season.

tomlinson might win one but he'll never catch up to brady or vinatieri.

manning certainly has the ability to do it, with the teams the colts have had he should already have 2 or 3 but i don't see them beating the patriots this year which will give brady 3 more rings than him once again.

Adam Vinatieri

Definately Vinatieri

Adam Vinatieri or Tom Brady

Vinateri has four at the mo'. He'll probably retire with the most, I'm sure Peyton might have one more good shot at winning the Super Bowl again, and the non-"idiot, licquored up" kicker will have the most rings.

I still can't believe he's got four.

Vinatieri already has a leg up on the list. (no pun intended) However, I have to say the sun has not set on Tom Brady's Super Bowl days.

I think Ben, LT, and Alexander can be taken off the list. I'd be surprised if Big Ben is even a starting QB in 3 years. I like him, I hate to say it, but its the way I feel.

Brett Farve. this is extremely painful and depressing to video show a legend and destiny hall of Famer play as poorly as he has the final 2-3 years. this is like gazing a wounded animal go through and you be attentive to you may desire to placed it out of its distress yet you have no longer something on you which ones can do the activity. without a doubt unhappy for soccer in my opinion.

Adam Venatieri