joey asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

What are some good perfumes that u can get @ CVS?

• L M
    Favorite Answer

It depends on your chemistry.

Most fragrance areas in CVS stores have testers or you should see if they have tiny versions of the larger size bottles so you can try out the scent without spending too much without knowing if you would like it.

I like Jovan scents because they tend to last longer like the Musk or White Musk. I like the oil version of the Musk fragrance because I mix it with baby oil which smells great from day to evening. Enjoli is good too because of its lasting power.

You want a fragrance that smells nice but has lasting power even if you perspire during the course of the day.

Any fragrance that says eau de toilette, has more staying power than just cologne.

• MsCrtr

Did you want Men's or Women's?

Either way its all about you and what you like, PLUS different scents smell very different on different people. Here's a list of the perfumes that CVS carries. (Check the Link) They have testers in the store... go check them out.

White Shoulders. It's clean, fresh and it's a classic. Just a little dab on your neck and shoulders. Don't douse yourself! That's a common mistake and easy to do. I wore White Shoulders throughout my teens and now whenever I smell it, I get the most wonderful memories! Honestly, try it. It's not expensive either.

Hope this helps.

ummm...Depending on the smell you like. But you can get Curious by Brittany Glow by J-Low Paris Hilton sprays and even the cheap stuff ;) ♥