Why do you Believe/Not Believe in God /Allah /Other Higher Power /or Nothing?

Im looking for personal answers as to why you particularly believe or not in some 'higher being/power' and what it is you believe in. I am opening this to all demnominations, no restrictions. Please no lines of scriptures or personal attacks on others, I just want your own opinion and how you come to... show more Im looking for personal answers as to why you particularly believe or not in some 'higher being/power' and what it is you believe in. I am opening this to all demnominations, no restrictions.

Please no lines of scriptures or personal attacks on others, I just want your own opinion and how you come to that realisation, your personal view. You can also mention how your belief has affected your life, postively and negatively.

This can be your forum for expressing yourself openly.

I personally have no particular strong beliefs, but am interesting in examining any spiritual paths, and what these mean for people.

Thanks for your input, Please Star this question if you think it's an important discussion point.
.