In what kinds of activities are human services professionals engaged?
- ?Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
.....Human services professionals are engaged in helping people who need help...children, old people, sick people, addicted people, and others who are having trouble.
For example, you can work in human services administrator, technician or scientist in any of these organizations:
- Administration for Children and Families
- Administration on Aging
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Food and Drug Administration
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Indian Health Service
- National Institutes of Health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
These are government agencies. Aside from that, you could work in a hospital or hospice.