mine r KJJ

38 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

MHG

for Mega Hottie Guy

but my initials are really MHG for those oblivious ones who gave me thumbs down : )

• 1 decade ago

I have the same initals as Country Fried Steak

• 1 decade ago

Maiden name.

C.D.C

Also stands for Center for Disease Control. Embarrassing!

• 3 years ago

Yeah!... yeah!... bear in mind the time, toddler... yeah! [Verse a million - Timbaland] I ain't have been given no funds I ain't have been given no vehicle to take you on a date i won't be in a position to even purchase you vegetation yet at the same time we may be the suited soulmates consult with me female [Bridge - Keri Hilson] (Oh) toddler, this is totally properly now, you ain't gotta flaunt for me If we bypass and touch, you could touch my love, this is unfastened we are able to artwork with out the perks in simple terms you and me artwork it out 'til we get it appropriate [refrain] - Keri Hilson & (D.O.E) toddler in case you strip, you may get a tip 'reason i such as you basically the style you're (i'm approximately to strip and that i like it rapid are you able to look after me the way I are?) i do no longer choose the G's or the automobile keys Boy i such as you basically the style you're permit me see ya strip, you may get a tip 'reason i like, i like, i like... [Verse 2 - Timbaland] I ain't have been given no Visa I ain't have been given no purple American convey we gained't bypass nowhere unique It do no longer remember 'reason i'm the single that loves you superb consult with me female [Bridge 2 - Keri Hilson] Oh, toddler, this is totally properly now, you ain't gotta flaunt for me If we bypass and touch, you could touch my love, this is unfastened we are able to artwork with out the perks in simple terms you and me artwork it out 'til we get it appropriate [refrain] - Keri Hilson & (D.O.E) toddler in case you strip, you may get a tip 'reason i such as you basically the style you're (i'm approximately to strip and that i like it rapid are you able to look after me the way I are?) i do no longer choose the G's or the automobile keys Boy i such as you basically the style you're permit me see ya strip, you may get a tip 'reason i such as you basically the style you're [Verse 3 - D.O.E.] female descendant, i've got not got been given a extensive ol' domicile I lease a room in a house pay attention female descendant, I ain't have been given a motorboat yet i'm able to flow ya boat So pay attention female descendant, as quickly as you get a dose of D.O.E. you gon' choose some mo' So pay attention female descendant, whilst i'm bare i choose you there, choose you there, yeah.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ACP...sounds like a company name or sumthing=( o well...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they used to B>A>D until i got married, now they are B>A>O

• 1 decade ago

Mine are JAT

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chico say BAD.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LRD

I love my inetials

:]

• 1 decade ago

jrs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.