Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

wat r ur initials?

mine r KJJ

Favorite Answer

MHG

for Mega Hottie Guy

but my initials are really MHG for those oblivious ones who gave me thumbs down : )

I have the same initals as Country Fried Steak

Maiden name.

C.D.C

Also stands for Center for Disease Control. Embarrassing!

Yeah!... yeah!... bear in mind the time, toddler... yeah! [Verse a million - Timbaland] I ain't have been given no funds I ain't have been given no vehicle to take you on a date i won't be in a position to even purchase you vegetation yet at the same time we may be the suited soulmates consult with me female [Bridge - Keri Hilson] (Oh) toddler, this is totally properly now, you ain't gotta flaunt for me If we bypass and touch, you could touch my love, this is unfastened we are able to artwork with out the perks in simple terms you and me artwork it out 'til we get it appropriate [refrain] - Keri Hilson & (D.O.E) toddler in case you strip, you may get a tip 'reason i such as you basically the style you're (i'm approximately to strip and that i like it rapid are you able to look after me the way I are?) i do no longer choose the G's or the automobile keys Boy i such as you basically the style you're permit me see ya strip, you may get a tip 'reason i like, i like, i like... [Verse 2 - Timbaland] I ain't have been given no Visa I ain't have been given no purple American convey we gained't bypass nowhere unique It do no longer remember 'reason i'm the single that loves you superb consult with me female [Bridge 2 - Keri Hilson] Oh, toddler, this is totally properly now, you ain't gotta flaunt for me If we bypass and touch, you could touch my love, this is unfastened we are able to artwork with out the perks in simple terms you and me artwork it out 'til we get it appropriate [refrain] - Keri Hilson & (D.O.E) toddler in case you strip, you may get a tip 'reason i such as you basically the style you're (i'm approximately to strip and that i like it rapid are you able to look after me the way I are?) i do no longer choose the G's or the automobile keys Boy i such as you basically the style you're permit me see ya strip, you may get a tip 'reason i such as you basically the style you're [Verse 3 - D.O.E.] female descendant, i've got not got been given a extensive ol' domicile I lease a room in a house pay attention female descendant, I ain't have been given a motorboat yet i'm able to flow ya boat So pay attention female descendant, as quickly as you get a dose of D.O.E. you gon' choose some mo' So pay attention female descendant, whilst i'm bare i choose you there, choose you there, yeah.

ACP...sounds like a company name or sumthing=( o well...

they used to B>A>D until i got married, now they are B>A>O

Mine are JAT

Chico say BAD.

LRD

I love my inetials

:]

jrs