What is a good end of year present for a teacher?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Kathi
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing that they have to dust!

A gift certificate to a local restaurant,

plants or candles seem to be appreciated,

in the old days you could hug them on the last day,

• 1 decade ago

My students left me a book, It was a book they kept up with through the year. It is so amazing to look back on it and know how much i helped them. I know I do teach older children however it was so meaningful. The best part is I can keep it and when I am old and Grey or having a bad day I can look back on it and know why i must keep going or know I have succeeded and made a difference in someones life.

Source(s): High School FCS teacher Senior Sponsor Coach
  • 1 decade ago

Definitly nothing to do with school! Try buying a Thank You card, & write something about how the teacher helped you, and enclose a gift card from Target or wherever. They'll pick what they like. Can't go wrong.

• 1 decade ago

A gift certificate of some sort. See if other students/parents want to go in on a gift for a massage or his/her favorite store. If they like sports maybe see if people will go in on tickets to their favorite team? A cookie bouquet from cookies by design? A heartfelt card telling them how much you appreciate them as well. I hope this helps.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I always got mine a houseplant. I have not had a teacher yet that didnt like them. Good Luck with what you choose.

• 1 decade ago

yeah i think a gift certificate is a good idea

• 1 decade ago

the bird.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.