Do U Agree That Gandhi Was Only Concerned About His Place In History And Not The Future Of His Fellow Hindus??

Update: Dear Ajit...Do you honestly think that I am scared at your lame little threats??? Not all us Hindus are as sad, sacred and pathetic as y'all are. In your own country you are walking around like scared and docile little lamb. No wonder people call you Indians cowards. The only thing you are good at is ripping... show more Dear Ajit...Do you honestly think that I am scared at your lame little threats??? Not all us Hindus are as sad, sacred and pathetic as y'all are. In your own country you are walking around like scared and docile little lamb. No wonder people call you Indians cowards. The only thing you are good at is ripping your fellows to shreds rather than supporting each other.

I am GLAD that Godse sent Gandhi's ar*e to HELL. That embarassing old fool deserved to die. Had he lived, he would have just caused more problems. The only regret that I have is that he couldn't take his plague of communists, secularists and congress party leftists with him.
Update 2: Dear Aradhna, I will NOT report you. I have nothing but a great deal of admiration and respect for your virtue, nature, and the humility that you always demonstrate. I admire that way that you always express yourself in a frank yet respectful manner. But you should also respect my right to express my self. ... show more Dear Aradhna,

I will NOT report you. I have nothing but a great deal of admiration and respect for your virtue, nature, and the humility that you always demonstrate. I admire that way that you always express yourself in a frank yet respectful manner. But you should also respect my right to express my self. You can criticise my views and thoughts, but is it justified for you to criticize my personality? I am not a fanatic. I do not advocate violence and I respect the rights of everyone, be they of any religion. It seems that anybody who voices any criticism, no matter how valid and reasonable, of India's Muslims or of the leftist establishment is automatically denoted a fanatic. A fanatic is someone who is beyond logic and reason. There are millions of issues and topics in the world. One cannot be called a fanatic just owing to their viewpoints on a small number of issues. One doesn't know what my viewpoints and thoughts are on others subjects or other issues.
Update 3: Dear Suguna, I am SORRY for talking in such an insolent and uncivilized manner. However, had you read Ajit's initial and original answer, you would have understood my outburst. He has now edited his answer. But you should have read the first version and seen for yourself the hostile and agressive attitude... show more Dear Suguna,

I am SORRY for talking in such an insolent and uncivilized manner. However, had you read Ajit's initial and original answer, you would have understood my outburst. He has now edited his answer. But you should have read the first version and seen for yourself the hostile and agressive attitude that he showed me. He pretty much stated that he wanted to beat me up. If somebody spoke to you like that would you not get angry???
Update 4: Ajit, you are just a little adolescent boy, who is still going through puberty. Never mind, my son, I trust that you shall get their eventually. May god bless you.