Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

claires/icing?

what colors do the pre packed ear piercing earrings that they have? is there a black one?

I HAVE HAD MY AERS PIERCED MANY TIMES AT CLAIRES. AND ICING AND THEY ARE ALL FINE. NONE ARE INFECTED OR ANYTHING. and thank u for the people who ACTUALLY answer my question.

i know i have to buy the earrings and all...just want to know what colors they have.

Favorite Answer

yes prob but don't not get your ears done at claires. its dirty and the guns are terrible for the cartilidge.

edit.

i'm sorry i tried to help you but you and the answerer below me are wrong. no matter who many times you've gotten your ears pierced at claire' s there's always room for error. research peircing guns. i have. it's straight up fact. would you let a doctor give you a shot with a blunt needle that was out in the open ands not sertilized?! piecers are trained pros, claires employees are only trained to press a button

ps. it's MARIE ty

• Rae

i have some palettes from claires they are really pigmented and i find that icing and caires is the same i have never really boght makeup at forever 21 but search claires makeup on youtube and tons of reviews come up that show you how pigmented they are

get ur ears done somewhere else! they don't keep their stuff clean, and you can get puss pockets that never go away! they hurt like hel* too. go to a professional, then go to claires for earrings, but cleanse them in peroxide before you wear them. be careful, and good luck!

to get ur ear pierce u need to bye the earing, thats like 13$, i know because i use to work there.

don't listen to tini.Mary or who ever she is I got my ears pierced there but I dont recall seeing any black ones most are just birthstone colors.

• 1562

i think claires has some black earrings