promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

claires/icing?

what colors do the pre packed ear piercing earrings that they have? is there a black one?

Update:

I HAVE HAD MY AERS PIERCED MANY TIMES AT CLAIRES. AND ICING AND THEY ARE ALL FINE. NONE ARE INFECTED OR ANYTHING. and thank u for the people who ACTUALLY answer my question.

Update 2:

i know i have to buy the earrings and all...just want to know what colors they have.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes prob but don't not get your ears done at claires. its dirty and the guns are terrible for the cartilidge.

edit.

i'm sorry i tried to help you but you and the answerer below me are wrong. no matter who many times you've gotten your ears pierced at claire' s there's always room for error. research peircing guns. i have. it's straight up fact. would you let a doctor give you a shot with a blunt needle that was out in the open ands not sertilized?! piecers are trained pros, claires employees are only trained to press a button

ps. it's MARIE ty

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Rae
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i have some palettes from claires they are really pigmented and i find that icing and caires is the same i have never really boght makeup at forever 21 but search claires makeup on youtube and tons of reviews come up that show you how pigmented they are

• 1 decade ago

get ur ears done somewhere else! they don't keep their stuff clean, and you can get puss pockets that never go away! they hurt like hel* too. go to a professional, then go to claires for earrings, but cleanse them in peroxide before you wear them. be careful, and good luck!

• 1 decade ago

to get ur ear pierce u need to bye the earing, thats like 13$, i know because i use to work there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

don't listen to tini.Mary or who ever she is I got my ears pierced there but I dont recall seeing any black ones most are just birthstone colors.

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i think claires has some black earrings

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.