guys - wot do you prefer, blonde or brunette?

just curious, might consider dying my hair x

Update:

and i havnt mentioned red hair cos i would never die my hair ginger/red. eewwww!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

What about redheads? (Stamps foot).

• ?Gems?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think men prefer brunettes, well any man worth bothering with that is...

Blondes get perved on.. that isn't something i liked when i was blonde.. they just assume that your easy.

( as for the comment above blondes DO NOT look older than brunettes.. hence why older women get blonde high lights.. it is to make them look Younger, because most people when they are younger have blonde hair that turns brown as you get older like me)

• 1 decade ago

blondes look older than brunnettes, and every girl loves to look younger. having said that, blondes are independent and dont have childish personalities. they know their mind, and are not afraid. i cant deny that the coulour is beautiful, and many boys like some blondes, but the personna of brunettes is beter. Hope whatever colour u choose turns out perfect for u!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My mum always said that gentlemen may prefer blondes, but you get a better squeeze out of a blackhead (brunette!)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I love brunettes. Always have. Shoulder length and longer hair.

• I think blonde with black hear and black eyes because they look more beautiful than the others

Source(s): my opinion
  • 1 decade ago

I love both,but blonde just inches it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

purple with a splash of fusia and red

• 1 decade ago

What about girls with Black hair? That's way prettier!

• 1 decade ago

blonde every time. Good luck

• john
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

blonde

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.