RP McMurphy asked in SportsGolf · 1 decade ago

Do you think Roger Maltbie will finally give in and profess his undying love for Tiger Woods this weekend?

I have no doubt that Maltbie wishes to do away with Elin what's her name and assume the mantle of Mrs. Tiger Woods. If Woods sinks a birdie putt on Sunday when he's 6 shots out with 6 holes to play and 6 guys ahead of him you will know what I mean.

Favorite Answer

You see, every media man has to profess undying love for Tiger. If not, Tiger simply stiffs them. God forbid if you critique his swing on live TV . . .

Recall Peter Oosterhuis suggesting that something was not right physically with Tiger at the Masters, right after he dunked one into the bunker. A - r - s - e kisser! So many commentators interview him and tell him his swing looks perfect, even when he drives like a dog and misses fairways by miles!

So yes, I think Roger will profess. . .