Unique baby shower gift?

I'm looking for a unique baby shower gift for a girlfriend of mine. She & her husband are due to have baby #2 (a boy..they have a 3 year old girl) and some friends are throwing her a small shower. She doesn't know about it, and hasn't registered anywhere. She has all the basics from when her daughter... show more I'm looking for a unique baby shower gift for a girlfriend of mine. She & her husband are due to have baby #2 (a boy..they have a 3 year old girl) and some friends are throwing her a small shower. She doesn't know about it, and hasn't registered anywhere. She has all the basics from when her daughter was a baby. I don't want to get clothes because that's what everyone else is probably going to get. I already got her a sling (she likes mine that I still use with my 1 year old). Any ideas?
Update: Thanks for the suggestions, but please don't reply with gift cards and diapers...they don't need the help like that. I'm specifically looking for something unique, special and definitely for the baby. My friend doesn't need anything:)