Women only. Do you wear pantyhose? Are you wearing any now?

If so, which brands, colors are the best? Control top or stw? What's your opinion on them? What about tights?

Favorite Answer

Hmmm - ok I do wear pantyhose : ) I'm wearing a No Nonsense ultra sheer right now. I tend to like the sheer ones better - in suntan, nude and light black. Control tops are ok but I like STW since they fit me better and - well look sexy : )

I thnk hose is important to make my work clothes look professional and some guys really find seeing me in hosiery to be a big turn on so it is a good thing I guess.

I generally don't wear tights unless it is cold. Generally a good fishnet and boots are better on cold days.

I like to wear panty hose. My legs have the shape that can cause them to rub together and panty hose kind of holds me all together. I like the suppoert and the control top. (That is were I need the help)

• phy

You are one sick demented perverted bastard, you need to be locked up in a mental asylum for putting your sick post on this website

cheater. one question at a time.... kind of, i wear the knee highs when i wear boots or heels with pants.

Most people are not wearing pantyhose these summer. Make sure you exfoliate and wear lots of lotion. If you have the patience for self-tanner, go for it.

I dont' wear them, I find that they snag 2 easy and get runs in them.