I am leaving my home tonight, me & the wife haven't been good & I don't know what to say to my 6 & 4 year old

2 years ago last March my wife found out about my gambling addiction. I haven't gambled since then but it came to a head 3 months ago, she said she couldn't love me because she hated me so much. We went to relate and they said she suffered from depression and that needed sorting before we could sort our... show more 2 years ago last March my wife found out about my gambling addiction. I haven't gambled since then but it came to a head 3 months ago, she said she couldn't love me because she hated me so much. We went to relate and they said she suffered from depression and that needed sorting before we could sort our marriage out. She started acupuncture and herbal tablets and seems better in herself but she says she needs me to give her space. I have given her space and kept my distance, we haven't kissed, cuddled or anything else for ages and I am seriously lonely. We discussed it last night and I am now moving out today. I am ready to call it a day full stop as I just keep thinking she is having an affair with all the comments she makes. She says she could go the rest of her life without sex (not something I could do). I am thinking of telling my 6 year old the truth (very intelligent) and telling the 4 year old I am working away. Can someone please help me?
Update: I am really probably not putting this how it should be, believe me I would really fight for my kids and wouldn't do anything to hurt them. I wouldn't tell them about the sexual side of our relationship. They do know that I used to go to the naughty shop (bookies) and help by telling me to stay away from... show more I am really probably not putting this how it should be, believe me I would really fight for my kids and wouldn't do anything to hurt them. I wouldn't tell them about the sexual side of our relationship.
They do know that I used to go to the naughty shop (bookies) and help by telling me to stay away from it I also have been going to GA for 2 years+ so I am dealling with my issues as well as I can. I LOVE MY FAMILY and will be doing all I can to keep it together, I am just going to find it really difficult to deal with being away from them. My leaving home is to give my wife the space she says she needs to deal with her issues (depression etc...) I seem to continuously say and do the wrong things so the decision was made for me to leave (short term hopefully), thanks,