Cure for Feline Diarrhea?????

My 1 yr old male cat was sick last week, he was vomiting and not really eating. He went to the vet, they gave him medication and a stool softner. He finished all of his medicine on monday the 11th. Well he started eating last week and stoped vomiting, but then he started to sneeze, he has now stopped that as well.... show more My 1 yr old male cat was sick last week, he was vomiting and not really eating. He went to the vet, they gave him medication and a stool softner. He finished all of his medicine on monday the 11th. Well he started eating last week and stoped vomiting, but then he started to sneeze, he has now stopped that as well. He is a little conjested and has a little bit of a runny nose, but that is it. However, he has pretty bad diarrhea, where when he tries to go to the bathroom, he might accidentaly poo outside the litter box, when trying to get into it. I was wondering, what can I give him to stop the runny poo. I have tried to give him a cooked egg and rice, but he wont eat them. He isn't getting any wet food either right now. Beside no wet food and a normal dry food diet and taking him to the vet, what else could I try to get his stool to harden. Thank you all!!!!!
Update: I can't imagine that after a week (june 5th) that the stool softner is still in his system. Or could it be?
Update 2: He doesn't drink milk or people food for that matter. He isn't dehydrated and he is eating and drinking normally and for that matter, pretty much acting normally, just have diarrhea and no their food isn't part of a recall