Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsWeather · 1 decade ago

What Happen To The Weather Lately? The Weather Is acting Weird ?

its like i dont get it its just acting weird like i have a feeling something is gonna happen the news in new york said that new york might have a hurrican this year because global warming is kicking in and the foundations is not helping and we cant avoid it its like i dunno do you people agree with me? like dont you see the sky and the weather what aaround you and you can see THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING LIKE armaggedon IS COMING.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For awhile now anybody I've talked to say their weather has been changing. Things have reached dramatic levels for the indigenous people in Alaska. The storms seem to be bigger and pack more damage, droughts are spreading, yes things are changing.

If everything is fine....why are the glaciers around the world dissappearing. I don't remember this happening when i was a child.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The weather is acting fine. It has always been like this. If you look at past weather you will see lots of extreme weather. For example, there have been large tornado outbreaks and strong hurricanes since we started recording weather (over 100 years ago). The same goes for many things like temperature extremes. There is no weirdness to this weather because it is acting like it has been for many years. Armageddon is extremely unlikely for a very long time and

New York's location has probably been hit by hurricanes many times already because it is at a slight risk due to its location. in other words New York getting hit by a hurricane seems nearly inevitable just because it is so close to where hurricanes usually hit.

Global Warming is impossible to prove because it is just as likely the earth is going through a phase. The earth is a very old and strong planet and for that reason alone it is very likely that greenhouse emissions have anything more than a slight adverse effect on earth. Moreover, cow flatulence accounts for 18% of greenhouse gas emissions and cows have been around for a long time.

The reason so many scientists agree to global warming is in my opinion because they know that it is really an earth cycle that is causing this and they will therefore be seen as right because the earth cycle can't be reversed.

• 1 decade ago

well, i'm not even sure that i understand the global warming concept. i mean the name would imply that the temperatures would be increasing and that doesn't seem to be happening. in fact it' colder. You live in NY? B/c today it's really cold in NY and it shouldn't be like that. And this is happening more and more often. As to it being the end of the world, well the end of the world happens when you die. So if you feel strange, watch out!

• devick
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

No each thing is pretty widespread here....we had warm climate for a pair of week even regardless of the undeniable fact that it extremely is returned to widespread now, I havent observed any substitute around here. the place I stay we in no way get flooding or tornados, the worst we get is windy thunderstorms that are over in 25 min.... we've in no way had a wooded area fireplace here, too many rocks to hold the moisture.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Some people say another Hurricane Katrina is likely,but I really don't know for sure . -Steve

Source(s): guesswork
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.