Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

i can't stop eating cereal!?

if i keep eating a lot of cereal mostly, will i gain weight? i keep eatinggg it! and i keep eating carbs.. i have been eating a lot more then usual these past weeks =[

• Favorite Answer

When I was pregnant I ate like a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch every day!

I wouldn't worry too much. Eating cereal is probably better as a snack then potato chips, chocolate, candy, fast food, etc. It's not the most balanced diet, but you'll probably get tired of the monotony and go on to something else.

I recommend that you eat Special K cereal if you're eating too much cereal. It's healthy, it's good, and it will help you lose weight. I personally like the one with chocolate in it because it gives it a sweet taste and since I have a sweet tooth well... that's the one I buy!

I can't stop eating cereal!?

Don't eat too much. Try eating a balanced diet

• Song

You r probably not getting proper nutrition try eating a more balanced diet of fruits and vegetables...i always crave cereal, but i try to eat fruit or something instead it usually helps =]

Don't worry Hun your probably coming up to your monthlies don't worry its the hormonal change in are bodies

.

Source(s): Being female is a rollacosta

Just buy the kind that is sugar free and you can eat as much as you would like. Too much sugar is bad for you.

Would you date a city boy or a country boy?

Eating Ice cream makes you fat?