How do calculate the nutritional value of homemade food?

Favorite Answer

I use a software program called Master Cook. With it I'm able to store recipes, scale them up or down easily, and most importantly for me, I get the nutritional information for everything I put in.

Silly as it seems, I have recipes for mashed potatoes and a few other basics, just so I know how much fat/calories/etc. is in them.

the issue with domicile-made feeding is many human beings do no longer understand adequate to make particular the canine is getting a balanced, or complete weight loss plan, as in supplementations, supplementations and so on. and lots as what your buddy is feeding sounds extremely healthful (in reality i think of i'm shifting in!!), I do question whether it extremely is an entire weight loss plan. i'm additionally questioning, going by utilizing our community human food expenditures, whether in reality what she's doing is decrease priced. And if over an prolonged quantity of time, she runs into well-being problems because of something lacking in the load loss plan, she could discover herself paying vet expenses. i might prefer to work out how her canine seem in a while, while they're elderly for a real indication approximately whether the type of weight loss plan is adequate. durability and all that. and then there the question of whether each physique has the time in an afternoon, to be messing around with what she's doing. as quickly as we ran type, i does no longer have!!

Just use natural healthy ingredients, and you won't have to worry too much about calories and all that. As far as vitamins and minerals, go to this website for some numbers. It doesn't have everything, but has a lot of the fruits and veggies that don't have labels: www.whfoods/foodstoc.php.com

If you're using healthy ingredients, the food will be nutritional.