Ok, my BF and I have kind of had sex...It won't go ALL the way in...?

We've tried maybe 5-6 times, it just won't seem to go in. It goes half way, then stops. I relax and all that crap and "accept it" still nothing. What else can I do to get it ALL the way in?

Update:

We don't need lubricant, there is plenty of lubrication already

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if itis your first time he needs to pop your cherry which will hurt and may make you bleed a little.. tell him to push in harder or you be on top and lower yourself down on him... until it goes in....... make sure you are plenty wet before you try.. dont go in dry... be really wet... with your juice.. have him do oral first..

• Rogee
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The lubrication must be present on both you and your partner's organs. It should be the kind of lubrication that stays on. If that doesn't help, then you can try to kiss each other will trying.. make it feel more passionate so that it can proceed naturally, and not forcefully. Lubrication is the key, but so is the way it's done. Don't force it. If it feels that your organ's just really contracted, then try to orgasm first before trying, perhaps through oral or clitoral stimulation. Size won't be much of an issue because the female organ can accomodate most sizes, given time. That's also another factor. If it fails again, then relax; try again next time. If you just keep forcing it in one session, you'll only get moer frustrated. Don't jump into it right away; extend the foreplay as much as you can, that might help as well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't listne to that guy about applying lotion! That will burn! Use a lubricant if you're not wet enough you can get it at any adult store, you can even get it at WalMart or CVS oe WalGreens...places like that.

Are you sure it's not going in all the way...has he said it wasn't going in or do you just not feel it. If he hasn't told you it's not going in this could be a rather embarassing situation for him.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, try some lubrication. Astroglide works well. You can get it at most drug stores (like CVS). Good luck to you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Actually, you probably want something that will stay on. KY is really more like jelly. It's water based and it will wear off fast. I'd say probably use Baby Oil or something like that. It comes off with a little soap and water, but it stays on. Great for stuff like that. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have to relex your body try something different like haveing a drink or let him run your bath water and take a bath together . Try some ky warming jell "but dont force it cause it could hurt you . Tell him to relex too. them try

• 1 decade ago

trust me u say u do not need lub. i thought i didnt either and we then wen we used it it went in. the problem might also b dat u have not fully gotten lose. it will take more tries, every1 is different. i was havin da same problem but now it goes in.

• 1 decade ago

KY lubricants baby! or maybe he's too much. GOod Luck

AE

• 1 decade ago

lubricate, and fight through the pain?

• Paul V
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Have your boyfriend apply lotion it will go in much smoother and feel a lot better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.