Can anybody suggest me a nice strategy game which is similiar to Age of Empires format?

I have a 1 GB RAM with Core 2 Duo 2.13 Processor. Earlier I used to play Age of Empires II and Age of Mythology. Has Microsoft released any other latest version of the Age of Empire series which are newer than the one I mentioned. Please suggest me a nice strategy game & if any latest age of empires versions. Thank you!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Age of Empires:Rise of Legends

Rise of Nations

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Age of Empires 3 is a very good game. Microsoft has released two or three expansion packs to it.Also check out Civilization 4,World of Warcraft,Lord of rings battle for middle earth 2,Empire Earth2,command and conquer 3 Triberium wars.I recomment Civilization 4 and command and conquer 3 Triberium wars.

• 1 decade ago

As far as turn based strategy games I have never played a better one than civilization, and the most recent one (IV, also with the expansion) is addicting. It's one of those "just one more turn" types of games. For real time strategy I have heard great things about the Total War series of games but they take up alot of hard drive, which is why I haven't given them a go yet.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Hey there,

You can download Rise of Nations Rise of Legends for free here: http://bitly.com/1qXIs4S

no surveys, no scams, just the full game!

The player will be used quickly to the classic gameplay and the different features of each team will charm its audience. The art of this game makes it kind of unique among the usual non-written terms of the strategy games.

It's a very nice game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Civilization is similar to Age of Empires but it takes up as much space as A of E.

• 1 decade ago

Age of Empires 3 best rpg i know

• 1 decade ago

Try Empire Earth or Civilization both good games although just like AoE they take an unreal amount of time for just one session i tottaly reccomend sticking to AoE though because in my mind its alot better. I used to frequently play that and Risk II but they are all quality games. hope that helps.

• 1 decade ago

Age of Empires III

• 1 decade ago

Rise of Nations

And The Crusaders. They are both nice games

• 4 years ago

Sims Halo wars Command & conquer sims pets

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.