Has anyone finished the Disney Fine Art Cinderella's Grand Arrival jigsaw puzzle? Did you find it difficult??

I recently bought this puzzle and have been working on it for about a week. I normally enjoy puzzles and and don't have alot of problems. This puzzle on the other hand seems almost impossible. Pieces that do not go together snap together easily and it is very hard to tell which pieces go together and which do... show more I recently bought this puzzle and have been working on it for about a week. I normally enjoy puzzles and and don't have alot of problems. This puzzle on the other hand seems almost impossible. Pieces that do not go together snap together easily and it is very hard to tell which pieces go together and which do not. Has anyone else found this to be a problem and if so do you have any advice?