Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Someone said only 'ignorant' & 'uneducated' Citizens have questions regarding 9/11. Do these people count?

David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005).

______

Jack Keller, PhD, PE – Professor Emeritus, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Utah State University. Member, National Academy of Engineering. International advisor on water resources, development and agricultural water use. Serves as an advisor to the CALFED Water Use Efficiency Program andformer member CALFED Independent Science Board. Awarded State of Utah Governor's Medal for Science and Technology (1988).

Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University. Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech).

__________

Steven Jones, PhD – Former Professor of Physics at Brigham Young University. Retired in October 2006 to devote more time to 9/11 research. Principal Investigator for experimental Muon-catalyzed fusion from 1982 to 1991 for the U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Advanced Energy Projects. From 1990 to 1993, Jones researched fusion in condensed matter physics and deuterium, for the U.S. Department of Energy and for the Electric Power Research Institute.

Martin Walter, PhD – Professor and Chairman of the Department of Mathematics, University of Colorado at Boulder. Member, Executive Committee of the Rocky Mountain chapter of the Sierra Club.

______

Kenneth L. Kuttler, PhD – Professor of Mathematics, Brigham Young University

_____

Judy Wood, PhD – Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Clemson University 1999 - 2006. Postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics, Virginia Tech 1997 - 1999. Member of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM). Co-founder SEM’s Biological Systems and Materials Division. Currently serves on the SEM Composite Materials Technical Division.

--------

General Wesley Clark, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. European Command, which included all American military activities in the 89 countries and territories of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Additionally, Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR), which granted him overall command of NATO military forces in Europe 1997 - 2001. Awarded Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart for his service in Viet Nam and numerous subsequent medals and citations. Graduated valedictorian.

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

----------

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

More military who doubt 9/11 happened how we were told.

Col. George Nelson, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. 34-year Air Force career.

______

Favorite Answer

everone counts no matter what quations they ask. ever human counts no matter what.

• Karen

So12G. We have to revisit our sunday school understanding of God. We have delvolped this God that is not realistic. God created in plentitude. In the creation story in genesis it says the seas were teeming with all kinds of fishes. same goes for poeple and good and evil. And God can work in all the good and the evil in the world. I would offer that God does not know what will happen in advance and if God could, chooses not to. this does not add up with what we learn in SS but it is more realistic. Several years ago I did a funeral for a man that held his two year old hostage and eventually killed the child and himself. those were very hard funerals to do. The only thing I could tell those gathered for the service was rather than ask why, ask what. What do we do now. What can we do for mental health, how can we work in the communty to deminish domestic violence. In your case, you do not say if your child died or not. But I often use John Walsh as an example. His son was killed and decapitated by a serial killer. John could have blamed God but instead he used his anger and grief to start the America's Most Wanted Show. We are God's eyes and hands and even mind in solving the problems of this world. You for example could be an advocate working in hospitals with parents with children going throught similar things or be a chaplain in a hospital. I was an emergency room chaplain and I think I was helpful to many families in crisis.

So anybody with advance degree must be right 100% of the time?

That's completely news to me.

There are people with PhDs arguing AIDS is not caused by HIV, evolution is not science...etc.

I'm gona go find someone with PhD who thinks ChitiChiti Bang Bang flying car is real. I'll be back.

YES, people who hold advance degrees can be WRONG at times. WOW.

No one counts unless your wealthy, politically connected or Lil 'w's "dealer".

This morning Mr. Bush made a statement saying that he'll decide how "his government" is going to be run.

I guess that elimates that whole messy "of the people, by the people, for the people" line.

I salute Mr. Bush for finally clarifying his position regarding, "his" country.

For 55 years, I thought this country belonged to all Americans, now I'm set straight.

This country belongs to the Bush family and we don't like it I suppose we can pound sand.

No, those people don't count. The list of intelligent, sane people who understand what actually happened is infinitely longer and more impressive.

I do not know about all of them but your BYU retired professor is a nut. He is known for making sweeping statements that he can not prove or even show a good basis for. Others who worked with him did not & do not trust his "facts".

Education mean you either worked hard or it just came easy to you. It does not mean you are always right. Example - all the Nasa scientists & professors agreed there were 9 planets in our solar system & they were wrong. Educated people can still be ignorant about some subjects.

There was & is NO 9/11 conspiracy except for the far left trying to divide America.

Only ignorant, perhaps even blatantly ignorant and blind people would not question what happened on 9/11. Actually i almost beyong questioning venturing on really begininng to understand what happened. And its not what they showed on the news, i'll say that much.

you'd have to be ignorant not to question 9/11.

• Kellie

I would say the people who said only ignorant and uneducated citizens have qeustions regarding 9/11 are trying to discredit valid points that us idiots make. uh duh *drools* but thats okay because we're all harmless pods anyways, we dont' matter.

Don't forget to mention that fire has never melted steal.

Dude.. No they don't count. I can make up names too.