Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 decade ago

Do you think Prince Charles was behind Princess Diana's car crash?

Prince Charles is a weirdo, but the Queen is normal and classy. Apparently many Britons think he had something to do with it, but most believe the Queen did not have anything to do with it, which would make sense, as she liked Diana. Once Diana was killed, Charles could get back together with Camilla, and according to British Law, Charles could murder someone and be exempt from the law because of his position. I just think it is too suspicious to not be wondering.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The British Royal family may have some skeletons in their closets, but most family's do. It's commonly upper crust British to be separate in a marriage. I think Diana's mistake was expecting more. She wanted a devoted husband. When it fell apart - it really fell apart. She had no coping skills because her own background was not sound. So she became an emotional trainwreck. Charles did what upper crust British do - go elsewhere. Still morally wrong, yes. A long from murder. They are much too fine a family with way too much to lose to risk it all on a murder of a lady they had basically rooted out of the way anyway. The conspiracy theory is hogwash.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. Prince Charles can't make a decision without consulting a lot of people first. However, he and Prince Philip together probably could have planned something. I always thought Philip had something to do with the crash.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't forget Prince William is a Q n A.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes I do and I think the Queen was in on it, too, in an "unofficial" way. Just a feeling I've had since it happened. Hope I'm wrong!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i saw this documentary on tv about her murder, it showed diana hanging out with couple guys. maybe charles got jealous and planned the accident.

• 1 decade ago

Charles had nothing to do with Diana's death. That is all rubbish.

• 1 decade ago

No, I don't think he was behind the car crash, but I don't think he much cared when he heard the news. the only impact her death had on him was its effect on their sons.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Utter nonsense!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.