Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 decade ago

Do you think Prince Charles was behind Princess Diana's car crash?

Prince Charles is a weirdo, but the Queen is normal and classy. Apparently many Britons think he had something to do with it, but most believe the Queen did not have anything to do with it, which would make sense, as she liked Diana. Once Diana was killed, Charles could get back together with Camilla, and according to British Law, Charles could murder someone and be exempt from the law because of his position. I just think it is too suspicious to not be wondering.

Favorite Answer

The British Royal family may have some skeletons in their closets, but most family's do. It's commonly upper crust British to be separate in a marriage. I think Diana's mistake was expecting more. She wanted a devoted husband. When it fell apart - it really fell apart. She had no coping skills because her own background was not sound. So she became an emotional trainwreck. Charles did what upper crust British do - go elsewhere. Still morally wrong, yes. A long from murder. They are much too fine a family with way too much to lose to risk it all on a murder of a lady they had basically rooted out of the way anyway. The conspiracy theory is hogwash.

No. Prince Charles can't make a decision without consulting a lot of people first. However, he and Prince Philip together probably could have planned something. I always thought Philip had something to do with the crash.

Don't forget Prince William is a Q n A.

• ?

Yes I do and I think the Queen was in on it, too, in an "unofficial" way. Just a feeling I've had since it happened. Hope I'm wrong!!

i saw this documentary on tv about her murder, it showed diana hanging out with couple guys. maybe charles got jealous and planned the accident.

Charles had nothing to do with Diana's death. That is all rubbish.

No, I don't think he was behind the car crash, but I don't think he much cared when he heard the news. the only impact her death had on him was its effect on their sons.

Utter nonsense!