What are the qualifications for a FHA LOAN?

i work under the table making at the least 800 a week , i have been at this job for 9 months,before that i worked under the table as well, my credit score is in the low 600 hig 500's with old collection account but 3 good standing accounts now. My husband worked under the table for years and has just recently... show more i work under the table making at the least 800 a week , i have been at this job for 9 months,before that i worked under the table as well, my credit score is in the low 600 hig 500's with old collection account but 3 good standing accounts now. My husband worked under the table for years and has just recently in the last 4 months have been above the table making 1600 a month aprox. with a low credit score and no open good standing accounts, we want to buy a town home for aprx 140000 do you think we can qualify? BTW we live in saint george utah!
Update: i will not changing jobs, i am an in home nursing aide and jobs usually pays about 10 an hr and i get paid 16.50 hr i usually take home about 1200-1600 a week but no less then 800 but i depost my checks in my bank account, can this be used for proof of income?