Heather R asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Does anybody know another website where you can buy phentermine without a prescription?

I was using custom HRT but it disappeared over night. Now every website that I try to order from really calls your doctor to verify you have a prescription.

Favorite Answer

Phentermine is an appetite suppressant with many side effects. I suggest Hoodia Gordonii, it's a powerful natural appetite suppressant with no side effects. Phentermine's side effects include:

mood swings

Agitation

Depression

Drowsiness

Elevated blood pressure

Increased blood pressure

Irritability

Nervousness

Rapid or irregular heart beats.

Tiredness

Hoodia Gordonii is a natural appetite suppressant derived from a South African cactus that the bushmen have eaten there for thousands of years. Hoodia is safe and has no side effects, the only problem with Hoodia is making sure you get the real stuff. You need to make sure you get a strong pure hoodia that is certified to be genuine. I always recommend Totalink's unbiased Hoodia comparison at http://hoodiagordonii.totalink.com/hoodia_comparis... in the "Confidence" column it will indicate if the brand is "Certified". These Hoodia brands have the credentials to back up their product. Also in that column it will indicate if the brand is "Returnable". These Hoodia brands allow you to return opened bottles and get your money back. I think this indicates that a company has confidence in their product that it works.

I know this does not answer your question but I think it's still helpful related information. If you want more info on finding the best Hoodia I have written a lot of articles on it. Just search Yahoo or Google under my name “Andrew Aitaken” to find them.

Remember, you should always consult your physician before taking any diet pill or weight loss supplement.

Phentermine is 100% illegal to order online without a face-to-face doctor patient relationship involved. That's why all the sites that sell it are scams. They don't care about you or your weight loss and they just want to steal your money. My sister even got scammed by myrxbilling back in 2005 when they charged her card for 2 plane tickets to the cayman islands!!!

I gave up on it after getting ripped off by rxfuture and then valupharm, so I took the plunge and tried the non prescription version called Phentramin (spelling?) which I got at http://www.phenforum.com/phentramin

Please email me at debbiesmommy@yahoo.com if you want a buddy to lose weight with cause I'm actually looking for someone else around 220lbs. My starting weight was 238 so I lost 18 pounds since I started the new stuff. My first goal is to get to 200 flat and I'd like someone to share the journey together.

Buy legal phentermine online