How can I help stop the ban of pit bulls in California and anywhere else in the United States?

I grew up around Pit bulls and we have have never had a problem with them biting or attacking anyone, while I know that isnt true for all Pit Bull owners I do know it's all about how you raise up your dog. Just like children you have to train them the right way. Some dogs have problems being around other dogs... show more I grew up around Pit bulls and we have have never had a problem with them biting or attacking anyone, while I know that isnt true for all Pit Bull owners I do know it's all about how you raise up your dog. Just like children you have to train them the right way. Some dogs have problems being around other dogs because they are never around other dogs, some dogs have a problem being around children because they aren't from a household that has kids. I just think it's completely unfair to target a whole breed with no real evidence as to why? Cases of dog bites should not justify this because if that were the case there would be a lot more breed specific dog bans including your "loving" Labordors. Unless they can prove that pit bulls are genetically inclined to attack for no reason without the influence or training of an owner they have no right to ban they whole breed.
I'm looking for sincere pit bull lovers and owners to help stop this ridiculous law.