Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

Where is the cheapest place to purchase a new ipod?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I have never seen the cost of a new iPod differ much between stores either on-line or real-life. However, you can get a pretty good refurbished one from Apple's website. They actually certify it like a used car. I got one for my husband last year and its just fine.

• 1 decade ago

I'd try to look at Ebay. They have some good sellers out there. But make sure you investigate them well and don't get scammed. Actually message the seller back and forth til your comfy. You may get a great deal.

Walmart also have ipods. They are about the same price as Apple.com but hey, a few bucks can make the difference.

Apple.com offers free engraving as a safety feature. make sure you aren't just looking at price but also storage space!

Its really up to you. I'd go with buying it from apple.com. They offer the protection, guarantee, etc!

• 1 decade ago

The cheapest Place I have found to buy just about anything is from Ebay..

Source(s): Long time buyer from Ebay
  • 1 decade ago

I think the best place is in the real apple store thats where I recomend to only buy ipods because some store put a price of their own!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go the website, www.bizrate.com and search for Ipod, it has a summary of all different sites reporting their prices and you can find the cheapest one on there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wal-mart

• 1 decade ago

I would go with wal-mart. They always seem to have the cheapest products.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They all want about the same price for iPods. Look for ads in your local newspaper.

• 1 decade ago

they are all going to cost you about 200 for a ipod nano

• 1 decade ago

walmart , they have a little bit of a lower price but it depends on which ipod u wanna buy...nano?shuffle? regular?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.