Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

Wedding Reception Venues in Ann Arbor MI???????

It looks like my daughter will be getting married. We are from SW MI, but the wedding and reception will probably be In the greater Ann Arbor area? Probably 300-400 people. Anyone have any suggestions? The bride is a UM graduate. On campus is fine. I'm just looking for good ideas, so I have some to pull out of my hat. I'm not concerned with price right now. We would like to have a sit down dinner and full bar.

Thanks!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Visit

www.gatheringguide.com

www.meetinghousegrandballroom.com

www.michiganweddingsolutions.com

www.eventective.com

www.chamber-players.com

www.epochevents.com/venues.html

All the best, Good Luck, God Bless you.

Visit http://www.inpas.com/form1.php

• 5 years ago

If you are planning any function in Ann Arbor put verrry accurate maps in your invites. The place is a maze worthy of a Mega minotaur on a good day with no construction. The MI state tree for 1/2 the year is a 4' orange cone. Good luck.

• I went to a wedding in the Law Quad once. Well, in a tent in the Quad. It was beautiful, with the trees and the architecture. It seems big enough, too, to handle that sort of crowd.

Also, you might be able to rent out space in the Michigan League. There are some really great rooms in there. But I'm not sure how catering would work.

• 1 decade ago

Have heard of several lovely receptions at the Union or Michigan League. Weller's is nice, but VERY pricey.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sondra
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The Sheraton on Boardwalk. Nice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.