Is Firstline home security system any good? How to they compare to ADT or Brinks?

I had a sales rep offer me free installation and equipment. He said there was no upfront cost, only paying the monthly payment. I was quoted $39 a month plus tax which comes to about $44 a month. I live in a townhome and was told I would be able to get at least 10% off my personal property insurance because of the... show more I had a sales rep offer me free installation and equipment. He said there was no upfront cost, only paying the monthly payment. I was quoted $39 a month plus tax which comes to about $44 a month. I live in a townhome and was told I would be able to get at least 10% off my personal property insurance because of the home security. Does this sound like a good deal? How's the quality of Firstline compared to ADT or Brinks? Are they reliable. I'm located in Minnesota and seem not to have a local office. Should I be worried if something were to happen with no technicans to come fix it asap?