Am I too skinny?

I'm almost 13 and weigh between 85 and 90 pounds. Everyone says they wish they could weigh that. But I hate it! Someone asked me if I was anerextic. I'm not, I eat like a cow!! I am always hungry, but I'm still skinny. I really want to weigh around 92-95 pounds. It may not be much, but it is to me. Please help me out!

Favorite Answer

dont worry what others think... that is just ur body type ur only 13 you will grow into yourself. right now ur body is going through enough changes. dont stress about it in a couple of years you will learn not to let it bother you...

Well, I know exactly how you feel. It's called having a high metabolism. I am 22, and have not weighed over 100 pounds. I am a strong 98 right now. I'm also 5'9".

People have always said stuff about me, I'm not anorexic and I, like you, eat like a cow.

You'll be that way your whole life.

My mom always says, "Just be happy that when they are 30 and fat, you'll still be skinny."

It means you have a fast metabolism. My brother has that. But think that it kind of normal. But it is a b it under weight. I am younger than you and I weigh more than you. Just don't go on any diets. My friend Theresa is 11 and older than me, and she weighs 75 pounds!!! Now that is unhealthy.

I suggest you go to McDonalds for about a week. You'd be around 100 pounds.

How tall?

Prolly just a genetic thing, my dad was thin, so am I.

have fun

same with me, im skinny but my friends say i eat a ton. im not entirley shure but it might be because of a high matabalism.

• how tall are you?